I am an artist living in Leicester, UK. I make etchings, linocuts and artist’s books.
- Kunstbibliothek, Berlin
- Leicester Museums and Galleries
- Chelsea College of Art Library
- Winchester Library
- Tate Library
- Brooklyn Museum Book Deposit
- Joan Flasch Collection of Artists’ Books, SIAC
- Swarthmore College Library, Pennsylvania
- Lafayette College Library, Pennsylvania
- Liyili, Chongqing China
- Guang Dong Gallery, Guang Dong, China
- Association of Visual Arts, Serbia.
- Return of the Salon, publicity for Jonathan Burrows and Matteo Fargion for performances in Hastings, Shoreham and Bologna.
- Rebelling Against Limit, a sequence of projected images for a performance by Jonathan Burrows and Matteo Fargion at the Lilian Baylis Studio, Sadlers Wells, London, United Kingdom
- Gareth and Kate Honeyford, Etchings based on A Drink With Something in It by Ogden Nash